He applauded the results that the Steering Committee has made in recent years, which he said has contributed to consolidating the people’s trust in the Party and State.
The Party General Secretary and President urged for completion of trial of corruption cases as the year 2020 is coming to an end. He called for efforts to strengthen the fight against corruption and ensure progress of investigation, prosecution, and adjudication of cases, and handling of corruption and economic incidents as planned.
Regarding the organization of the national conference to review anti-corruption work, Party leader and President Trong said that it aims to draw lessons of viewpoint, thought, and method, and the coordination and consensus of the people so as to better prevent and combat corruption.
- More than 131,000 officials punished for corruption in 2013-20
- ADB approves US$600,000 grant for Vietnam’s fight against Covid-19
- The fight against corruption strengthens international community’s trust in Vietnam: PM
- Politburo holds working session with Central Public Security Party Committee
- Workshop discusses anti-corruption efforts in private sector
- Former Deputy Secretary of HCM City’s Party Committee arrested
- Vietnam former Party chief passes away
- Lawmakers join online discussions on crime, corruption fight on October 26
- National Assembly Chairwoman warns corruption cases to be strictly dealt with
- Party chief and President receives Cuban Ambassador to Vietnam