The decision is a needed step to begin tackling the challenges facing the US, including getting the pandemic under control and the economy back on track, Biden’s team said in a statement.
In the days ahead, transition officials will begin meeting with federal officials to discuss the pandemic response, have a full accounting of the US national security interests, and gain complete understanding of the Trump administration’s efforts to hollow out government agencies.
- Trump agrees to begin transition to Biden administration
- Joe Biden announces his national security and foreign policy team
- US Election 2020 Trump tweets I won the election saying not cenceding
- US election 2020: Biden ahead of Trump in Pennsylvania, Georgia
- US election: Joe Biden leads over President Trump
- Trump acknowledges Biden victory before clarifying he s not conceding
- Trump plans to debate Biden next week
- Donald Trump admits Joe Biden ‘won’ for the first time
- Senior Republicans refuses acknowledge the transition of power to Joe Biden: Politico