Mr. Phuc told a conference in Hanoi on Tuesday that good law building provides a steppingstone for sustainable development and Vietnam has done a good job at that.
“Since the beginning of its tenure, the Government has considered law building a key task which always tops the agenda of cabinet meetings. We have also spent more time on discussing law,” said PM Phuc.
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc chairs welcome ceremony for his Japanese counterpart
- PM orders improvement of legal environment for e-government building
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc: 36th ASEAN Summit a success
- PM approves proposal on national tourism conference
- Hanoi should position itself to come abreast of regional cities: PM
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc to chair 37th ASEAN Summit and related meetings
- Prime Minister chairs video conference on ODA disbursement
- PM Nguyên Xuân Phuc at the ASEAN Smart Cities Summit
- Better economic signs amidst COVID-19 pandemic: PM