Egyptian newspaper praises Vietnam’s role as ASEAN Chair in 2020
After 8 years and 30 rounds of tough negotiations, leaders from 15 countries in the Asia-Pacific region signed the Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), which opens up new business opportunities for member countries.
The agreement will promote the building of the ASEAN economic community and enable ASEAN members to work together toward a shared prosperity. This agreement embodies a strong commitment to economic liberalization and integration between ASEAN and its partners.
- RCEP deal expected to be signed in late 2020
- Indochina Capital and Wink Hotels: Supporting the fight against Covid-19 from the ground up
- ASEAN countries seek to conclude RCEP deal this year
- Protocol amending ASEAN-Japan trade agreement becomes effective
- 37th ASEAN Summit: Strong commitment to building ASEAN Community
- ASEAN – success story of regional cooperation
- ASEAN+5 expect to sign RCEP Agreement in November
- Laos praises Vietnam’s performance as ASEAN Chair
- Toward Global ASEAN
Today, 12:26Domestic airfare caps may increase from mid-2023
Today, 11:45Vietnam’s inflation forecast to reach 4.8% in 2023
Today, 09:49Vietnam's rice prices remain highest in world market