|EVNNPT gives VND1 billion to local people in Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces|
On November 19, Nguyen Tuan Tung, chairman of the Board of Members granted VND500 million ($21,740)to the People’s Committees of Quang Nam and Quang Ngai to transfer to local people to help them deal with the damage caused by the storms.
EVNNPT’s delegation updated the leaders of the two provinces on its managing and operating work of electrical grids in these regions as well as reported on the construction progress of the Quang Trach-Doc Soi and Doc Soi-Pleiku 2 500 kV transmission lines.
|EVNNPT’s leaders visited Quang Nam Power Transmission Company|
On this occasion, the working delegation visited Quang Nam and Quang Ngai Power Transmission Companies and highly appreciated these two units’ efforts to maintain a stable power source for people during the past storms.
|EVNNPT’s leaders at 500kV Doc Soi electrical substation|
Chairman Tung encouraged these units to complete the targets for the whole year as well as for 2016-2020.
By Oanh Nguyen
- Leaders doing their bit for those affected by storms
- PM Phuc visits flood victims in central provinces
- HCMC donates over VND5.7 bln in financial aid to flood-hit people
- Quang Ngai and Quang Nam submerged underwater after heavy rain
- Typhoon Goni will hit the provinces from Quang Ngai to Khanh Hoà
- Strengthening of efforts to deal with the consequences of typhoon N ° 9
- Disabled Quang Ngai teacher honoured for social contributions
- Storm Goni changes course heading toward provinces from Quang Ngai to Khanh Hoa
- Vietnam Covid-19 Latest News: Two new community transmission cases in Da Nang and Quang Ngai