The Saigon Times
HCMC - A Vietnamese returnee from the Philippines has been confirmed to be infected with Covid-19, sending the nation’s tally to 1,307 as of this evening, November 22, according to the Health Ministry.
The 29-year-old man was quarantined in Tien Giang Province after arriving at Can Tho International Airport on November 19.
The resident of Quy Nhon City of Binh Dinh Province tested positive for Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, on November 21 and is being treated at Long Dinh Field Hospital in Tien Giang Province.
Up to now, 1,142 Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have fully recovered. Among the active cases, 24 people have tested negative for Covid-19 one to three times.
- Returnee from Germany infected with Covid-19
- Two new imported Covid-19 cases reported
- Four new imported cases of Covid-19 reported
- Rescuers recover one more body from Tra Leng landslide
- Recovered Covid-19 patient retests positive before being confirmed negative
- Three locals indicted for arranging illegal entry of Chinese citizens
- Japan returnee Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patient
- Most legislators reject proposal to assign Public Security Ministry to issue driving licenses
- Police probe HCMC Eye Hospital