Mr. Lich appreciated the importance of the visit to mark the 25th anniversary of diplomatic normalization between the two countries. He also spoke highly of cooperative results in resolving the war aftermaths and improving the capacity for Vietnamese maritime police.
Mr. Robert O’Brien said the US respects its comprehensive partnership with Vietnam and supports a strong, independent, and prosperous Vietnam and its important role in the region.
- US National Security Adviser O’Brien to visit Vietnam this week
- US national security advisor to visit Vietnam
- US National Security Advisor O’Brien to visit Vietnam today
- Senator committed to deepening deepen US-Vietnam comprehensive partnership
- Vietnam values comprehensive partnership with the US: Deputy PM
- US backs a strong, independent Vietnam: Pompeo
- Defense Minister calls for more science-technology cooperation with Russia
- Vietnam, Cambodia enhance effectiveness of defence cooperation mechanism
- US, ASEAN reaffirm importance of rule of law in South China Sea