All customers who make a deposit of at least VND50 million (US$2,149) at HDBank between November 19 and December 18 will get a gift of a lovely LED desk lamp under a programme the bank has launched to mark Viet Nam Teachers Day, November 20.
It is Lock & Lock’s bestselling lamp, uniquely designed with a white light for reading and multiple LED lights in various colours for decoration and sleeping.
Available at the bank’s 300 plus transaction offices across the country, the gifts are valued at over VND1.5 billion ($64,492). A customer can get a maximum of two lamps under the programme.
Along with its efficient business operations, HDBank also carries out regular social activities through practical programmes such as donating gratitude and charity houses to poor families and health insurance cards to near-poor households, sponsoring surgeries for poor blind people, and granting scholarships to thousands of students each year.
It has also been the sponsor of the HDBank International Chess Tournament since 2011 and the HDBank Futsal National Cup and National Championship since 2016. — VNS
- Receive gifts worth $324,000 when doing business with HDBank
- “Joining hands for the poor” program 2020 launched
- HDBank keeps foreign ownership cap at 21.5%
- HDBank keeps foreign ownership cap at 21.5 percent
- Gift market busy ahead of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day
- Vietnam flower and gift market heats up ahead of Teachers’ Day
- Vinamilk gives poor children opportunities to go to school
- Facebook launches “We Think Digital” programme for Vietnamese youths
- Central bank launches action programme on financial inclusion