The railway sector will provide more trains to respond to the increasing travel demand after the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Hanoi Railway Transport Company will add two trains on Hanoi-Vinh route from July 5.
In the southern region, Saigon Railway Transport Joint Stock Company will operate more trains to tourist destinations. The train pair SQN1/SQN2 on Saigon-Quy Nhon route will be resumed from July 1.
One more pair SPT3/SPT4 will be run on Saigon-Phan Thiet-Saigon route from July 18.
Saigon Railway Transport Joint Stock Company will also conduct some more trains on the Saigon-Nha Trang-Saigon route from July 16.
The Hanoi Railway Transport Company has also re-opened the train pair SP3/SP4 on Hanoi-Lao Cai route from June 19.
The railway sector is providing two-way bus service for passengers from Lao Cai to Sapa with the fee of VND40,000 per turn.
Passengers can book train tickets online or at stations nationwide.
- Additional trains to operate during summer
- Certain train services from HCMC suspended due to low passenger numbers
- Summer discounts offered on railway fares
- Hanoi- Lao Cai trains suspended due to Covid-19 pandemic
- Vietnam’s trains resumed trips to famous tourist destinations across the country
- Two more north-south trains suspended due to Covid-19
- Vietnam trains resume trips to famous tourist destinations
- Trains back on track to popular local tourist destinations
- Two north-south trains to resume operatins on Monday