“Patient 1305”, a 38-year-old man fromHanoi’s Dong Da District, arrived November 19 at the Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh on Vietnam Airlines flight VN5036 from Germany.
After he tested positive for the novel coronavirus the same day, he has been taken to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi for treatment.
Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally now stands at 1,305 cases with 1,142 recoveries and 35 deaths. Many of the fatalities were elderly patients with underlying conditions like diabetes and kidney failure. Three people who died after being declared Covid-19 free have not been included in the list of recoveries or deaths.
Of the 125 active cases, 23 have tested negative at least once.
The Covid-19 pandemic has claimed over 1.3 million lives worldwide.
- Hungarian expert Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 case
- Australia returnee Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patient
- Vietnam records three imported Covid-19 cases from Angola
- Japan returnee Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patient
- French expert Vietnam’s new Covid-19 patient
- Four new imported cases of Covid-19 reported
- Russia returnee Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 case
- COVID-19: Two patients die, death toll rises to 34
- Two Holland returnees Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patients
- French expert Vietnam’s new coronavirus case