More than 10,000 online and offline businesses have registered to take part in Online Friday 2020 set to kick off on December 4, offering a huge number of attractive discounts on popular items.
This year’s event, themed “Super Sales,” will be organised by the E-Commerce and Digital Economy Department under the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Most notably, 2020 is the seventh consecutive year that the sales have been organised, with the occasion now becoming the nation’s biggest online shopping day.
Organisers will co-operate alongside e-commerce platforms, sellers, and distributors in order to launch a range of super promotions. Customers are will be offered many options when seeking relevant vouchers or suitable discounted goods.
According to Dang Hoang Hai, head of the E-Commerce and Digital Economy Department, the goal of Online Friday is to both support consumers in finding high-quality products at affordable prices, and helping firms to expand their business. Indeed, increased trading activity will ultimately contribute to promoting the development of the national economy.
The event is scheduled to run until December 6.
- Special promotions offered on ASEAN Online Sale Day
- E-commerce market develops significantly in Ho Chi Minh City
- HCM City e-commerce market firmly on growth path
- HCM City’s retail firms adapt to COVID-19, go online
- Nearly 50% of Vietnamese shop online: Report
- Grab, MoMo enter e-commerce playing field
- Handling fake goods on e-commerce platforms
- Singles’ Day sales skyrocket on e-commerce platforms
- Vietnamese shoppers increase online purchase frequency in 2020: Survey