Vietnam e-commerce forum promotes growth in post-COVID 19
According to Dang Hoang Hai, Director of the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s Department of E-commerce and Digital Economy, COVID-19 has boosted e-commerce growth.
“Many businesses never sold on-line previously now have heavily engaged in online sales. On top of that, the government’s master plan to develop the industry by 2025 has stimulated e-commerce development,” said Hai.
- Vietnam‚ e-Commerce revenue to exceed 15 billion USD this year: Association
- Vietnamese digital economy expected to jump to US$43 billion by 2025
- E-commerce experienced a impressive growth speed
- E-commerce growth rate forecasted to be above 30 percent
- E-commerce market reported a 30% year-on-year decline in revenue
- E-commerce business helps boost domestic market, export: Experts
- E-commerce expected to reach US$15 billion in 2020
- Vietnam driving force behind growing digital economy and e-commerce in ASEAN
- Buy Now, Pay Later could reach 7% of all e-commerce market
Today, 10:10A bad omen for export companies
Today, 07:23Different taste of Long Xuyen broken rice
Today, 00:16Vietnam, Australia seek to expand trade cooperation