At a joint press conference in Jerusalem on Wednesday, Israeli Foreign Minister Gabi Askenazi said he hopes the Israeli embassy will open in Bahrain in December during his visit, the first by an Israeli minister.
The two countries also agreed to establish online visa systems, starting this December, and to operate 14 flights per week between the two countries, starting next year.
The Bahraini Foreign Minister called on Israel and Palestine to resume negotiations, focusing on a two-state solution, to address their differences.
- European countries ‘deeply concerned’ over Israeli settlement construction
- Tendency towards reconciliation and normalization of relations in the Middle East
- Israel Prime Minister discusses West Bank annexation plan
- Israel is Vietnam’s important partner in the Middle East
- Israel, Bahrain sign agreement establishing diplomatic relations
- Vietnam backs dialogue to resolve Israel-Palestine conflict
- Roundtable conference promotes Vietnam-Israel investment and business cooperation
- Vietnam, Israel boost business, investment partnership
- Israeli man diagnosed with Covid-19 in Vietnam