Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dang Minh Khoi said at an online meeting with the UN Security Council in the Middle East and Palestine on Thursday.
He called on the parties to engage in dialogue and negotiations and to continue to seek a comprehensive solution that can bring sustainable and long-term peace, thus protecting the lives of citizens and the legitimate rights of the parties, and contributing to peace, stability, and development in the region.
Ambassador Khoi applauded efforts to restart the Middle East peace process and stands ready to contribute to promoting negotiations between Israel and Palestine.
- Vietnam welcomes efforts to restart Middle East peace process
- Vietnam backs initiatives to promote Middle East peace process
- Vietnam calls for resumption of negotiations on Palestine issue
- Vietnam backs upcoming elections in Palestine
- Vietnam opposes attacks on civilians in Israel Palestine conflict
- Vietnam calls for early resumption of peace process in Middle East
- Tendency towards reconciliation and normalization of relations in the Middle East
- Vietnam calls for end to violence in West Bank
- Vietnam attends 25th ASEAN-RoK dialogue