The Prime Minister assigned the Ministry of Finance to allocate free of charge more than 4,300 tons of rice from the national reserve for the three provinces. Ha Tinh will receive 3,000 tons of rice, Nghe An more than 300 tons of rice and Binh Dinh 1,000 tons. The Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs will be responsible for information and data reports.
On October 19, the Prime Minister decided to send 4,000 tons of rice from the national reserve to the flood-hit provinces of Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Thua Thien-Hue, and Quang Nam.
- PM provides 4,303 tons of rice to flood-hit provinces
- Landslides leave seven dead, 46 others missing in Quang Nam
- PM approves VND80 bln for three flood-hit Central provinces
- Twelve returnees become Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patients
- SGGP Newspaper donates 6 tons of rice to flood-hit people in Thua Thien- Hue
- The PM decides to provide 5000 tons of rice to the victims of the floods in the Center
- Government directs flood relief
- The PM asks to grant 4000 tons of rice to the affected localities
- More rice aid to central provinces