The new patients, all Vietnamese returning home from Russia, Canada, and Germany, brought the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Vietnam to 1,300, said the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
35 coronavirus patients have died as a result of severe chronic diseases and COVID-19 related complications. The country has gone the 78th straight day without any single case of local transmission.
- Vietnam enters 78th day free of local coronavirus infections
- Three more imported COVID-19 cases confirmed, tally reaches 1,144
- Five new imported COVID-19 cases reported on November 17
- Vietnam reports three more COVID-19 cases on August 13 morning
- Five imported cases raise Vietnam’s COVID-19 tally to 1,034
- No local infections of coronavirus in Vietnam for 95 straight days
- Coronavirus updates: Five Russia returnees were confirmed infected with the virus
- Vietnam confirms two more imported COVID-19 cases, tally at 1,107
- Three new imported cases raise COVID-19 tally to 1206
- No new COVID-19 cases reported, 15 patients in serious conditions