The three-day event got underway at Quan Ngua Sports Complex on Thrusday in the capital of Hanoi.
Gymnasts from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Can Tho, and the Military team are competing across 14 events, including single bar, parallel bars, vault, pommel horse, still rings, and balance beam.
This year’s tournament involves the participation of some of the nation’s leading athletes such as Le Thanh Tung, who has already booked a place to compete in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, and Dinh Phuong Thanh, a winner of two gold medals at the 30th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games.
- Vietnamese shooters aim for six goals at SEA Games
- Vietnamese athletes eye SEA Games and Olympics
- Badminton tournament underway in Hải Dương
- Tien Phong Golf Championship 2020 to tee off in Hanoi
- Viên to go for gold at SEA Games 31
- Asian WBA champion to fight in national tournament
- 252 athletes compete in classic and freestyle wrestling tourney
- Local marksmen compete in online international tournament
- Việt Nam to host 40 sports at SEA Games 31