The four-day event is being jointly held by the Department of International Trade Promotion under the Ministry of Commerce, the Royal Thai Government, the Thai embassy’s trade office based in Hanoi, in collaboration with the Vietnam National Trade Fair & Advertising Company.
During the opening ceremony, Nguyen Van Thanh, Vice Chairman of the Hai Phong People’s Committee underscored the importance of the event in strengthening trade ties between the two nations, with a particular focus on Hai Phong, and the resumption of trade activities once the threat of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has receded.
The event is also set to provide an ideal venue for both investors and businesses from Hai Phong to enjoy exchange experience and expand co-operation to boost the two countries’ two-way import and export turnover.
A range of diverse products have gone on display across 67 booths in a range of fields such as food, fashion products, health care, and beauty products.
Thani Saengrat from the Thai Embassy in Hanoi noted that during this year’s event, Hai Phong residents have the opportunity to enjoy various aspects of Thai culture through both performances and culinary arts.
The event is scheduled to run until June 28 at the Hai Phong International Exhibition Center at No 10 Pham Van Dong street in Duong Kinh district.
- Fair on Thai products underway in Hai Phong
- Mini Thailand Week returns to Hai Phong
- Fair offers opportunities for trading exchange between Vietnam and Thailand
- Top Thai Brands 2020 exhibition opens in Hanoi
- Top Thai Brands 2020 reboots business connection between VN, Thailand after pandemic
- Fair on Thai products underway in Da Nang
- Top Thai Brands 2020 opens in Hanoi