International Men’s day
is celebrated with an intention to make more and more people aware of the issues men face in this world. Celebrate this day with your sons by wishing them with Happy Men’s Day images with quotes and International Men’s Da messages. Send them your warm greetings in the beautifully drafted International Men’s Day messages.
Select from the original collection of Happy Men’s Day wishes for friends. Have these International Men’s Day messages for your sons, Happy Men’s Day WhatsApp status messages shared with men around you, according to Best Message.
Best Wishes and Inspiring Quotes for Your Father
1. Daddy, A major thank you for all that you have done. I love you, a great dad. Happy Men’s Day!!!
2. You generally supported me, and you are a case of how to carry on with life. You cherished, you gave it a second thought, and satisfied our fantasies. Cheerful Men’s Day!
3. I am a blessed child because I have a father like you who has always made many sacrifices to give me a good life. On International Men’s Day, I want to thank you for everything.
4. I know my life was simple and easy because I have a father who was always there to take care of each and every need I had. Wishing you a very Happy Men’s Day papa.
5. With lots of love and warmth, I am sending you wishes on Men’s Day daddy because you are the one who defines a gentleman for me. I am truly blessed to have you as my father.
6. As a daughter, all you need is a father who is there to believe you, support you and love you and on Men’s Day, I want to thank you for being the most amazing father I could ever imagine.
7. To my dearest father, wishing you a very Happy Men’s Day. As a son, you will always be my inspiration, my guide and my support system. I wish I could become half a gentleman as you.
8. Wishing my wonderful dad a very Happy International Men’s Day. You are truly the man we would want every man to become because you are the one who defines an ideal man.
9. Though there are many men around but there is no one as caring, as understanding, as warm, as wonderful as you papa. With lots of love, wish you a very Happy Men’s Day.
10. Dad, Thank you for teaching me how to be a man, even though I’m your daughter. Happy International Men’s Day.
Inspiring quotes for father
1. Big fathers, complementing their tiny daughters, are so beautiful.
2. There is no control of us on our birth and our age, but we do have absolute control over our choices and that is where being a gentleman is up to us. Happy men’s day!
3. A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Values are of core importance and one should always carry them with themselves.
4. Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.
5. When God was handing out Dads, he saved the best for me.
6. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
7. Daddy. To the world, you are one person. To our family, you are the world.
8. Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.
9. Even if his pockets are empty, he will never refuse to give. I haven’t seen anyone richer than father.
10. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers and singers of song.
Best wishes for your boy friend
1. Shout out to all men out there who despite all odds and obstacles, paved ways for themselves in the over-ambitious world. May you get more strength and love. Happy International Men’s day!
2. There is no need for a man to use physical force to show the strength that he carries within him. It is a matter of facing challenges of life without fear. Happy International Men’s day!
3. The beauty of all men is that each one has a special quality, and it is nice when you discover their true heart. Happy Men’s day.
4. On your day, I wish you to grow to be even smarter, and even more lovable. You are the strong pillar that holds your family and holds quite many responsibilities. Lots of love your way. Happy International Men’s day.
5. A real man does not care about what others think about him, he does what is right and what will always do good to his family and loved ones. Happy International Men’s Day, according to republic world, Republic World suggests.
Beautiful quotes for your boyfriend
1. Men are a beautiful creation of God but they are not perfect, so it is normal that they have several errors, Happy Men’s Day
2. A man is the most beautiful part of God’s creation who starts compromising at a very tender age. Happy International Men’s Day!
3. It’s Time to Thank Men for All the Love and Support! Happy Men’s Day!
4. To Be a Real Man Means to Know How to Face Your Mistakes, How to Forgive, Learn to Love, and Try to Help Everyone Who Needs You, Happy International Men’s Day.
5. Thanks to the Strength, Support, and Love You Constantly Shower on Us. Happy International Men’s Day!
6. Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth — Chuck Norris. Happy International Men’s Day!
7. A real man does not care about what others think about him, he just does what he has to for the good of his family. Happy Men’s Day
Happy men’s day wishes for your sons
1. That was all about wishes. Have a look at some of the popular International Men’s Day quotes from bestmessage.org.
2. “Warm wishes on International Men’s Day to my sons who has always surprised me with his sweet gestures, caring and understanding nature and ability to trust me.”
3. “Real men are those who give their love all the freedom, who trust their beloved, who support their girlfriends and you are indeed the most amazing real man I know. Happy Men’s Day.”
4. “With lots of love, I wish my sons a very Happy Men’s Day. I know you are a son every parent would want to be blessed with and I know you will make a husband every wife would want.”
5. “Before anything else, there is one thing I like about you and that is that you are a person who always understands and cares and that is what makes you so special. Wishing you a very Happy International Men’s Day”, according to Best Messages.
International men’s day quotes for son
1. “Real men are not born but they are made and this reflects in your upbringing. You are someone who inspires many people around you to be good to all. Warm wishes on Men’s Day to you my love.”
2. “Wishing a very Happy International Men’s Day to my boyfriend. Your presence in my life is like a blessing to me because you are a man who supports a woman through thick and thin.”
3. “There are not many good men in this world and finding one good man for myself is certainly a beautiful blessing from Almighty. Happy Men’s Day to my boyfriend who is truly special.”
4. “On Men’s Day, I want to tell you that you are the kind of a man who is rare because you love unconditionally and you understand me beyond circumstances. Love you lots!!”
HISTORY OF INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY
In 1968 an American journalist named John P. Harris wrote an editorial highlighting a lack of balance in the Soviet system, which promoted an International Women’s Day for female workers but failed to deliver a male counterpart. Harris stated that though he agreed there should be a day to celebrate women, the day served as flaw within the communist system.
In the early 1990s Thomas Oaster, the director of the Missouri Center for Men’s Studies, invited organizations in the U.S., Australia, and Malta to hold small International Men’s Day events during the month of February. Oaster successfully hosted these events for two years, but his 1995 attempt was poorly attended. Discouraged, he ceased plans to continue the function. Australia followed suit, making Malta the sole country to continue celebrating.
In 1999 Trinidad and Tobago, the day was revived by Jerome Teelucksingh from the University of the West Indies. He realized that even though there was a day for fathers, there was no day to celebrate men who didn’t have kids, or who were young boys and teenagers. Teelucksingh understood the importance of positive male role models, as his father had been an excellent example for him, and chose to celebrate International Men’s Day on November 19 — the day of his father’s birthday as well as the day a local soccer team had united his country with their endeavors to qualify for the world cup.
- Happy International Men s Day Best wishes and quotes for father boyfriend son
- 2020 Family Day Heartfelt wishes messages and quotes
- Labour Day 2020 Best messages wishes quotes to show thanks and appreciation
- 2020 Father s Day Best wishes messages to show affections
- Vietnamese Women’s Day (October 20): Best wishes and gifts to express thanks and affections
- Newest method to block marketing messages
- Happy life of a Nigerian husband with his Vietnamese wife
- Spam messages with bad content via iMessages attack Vietnamese users
- More free baggages, more happy flights with Vietjet