Farming and ranching will be given priority, according to Minister Nguyen Xuan Cuong.
“First, we need to ensure the food supply until the end of the year, especially during the Lunar New Year festival. The Department of Natural Disaster Prevention and Control will determine the amount of food needed in each disaster-hit locality to ensure that no one goes hungry,” said Minister Cuong.
- VND7.7 billion mobilised to help people in Quang Binh
- Ca Mau restricts leisure activities to focus on natural disaster prevention
- Typhoon Molave causes huge losses in Vietnam’s central region
- Efforts by the Vietnamese government in natural disaster protection
- Typhoon Saudel: call on localities to strictly follow guidelines
- Typhoon Molave: Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung in Quang Nam
- Typhoon Saudel and ugly flood disaster on the menu for debate
- Agriculture needs more investment in processing industry
- More export chances for winter crops