VOV President Nguyen The Ky (fourth from right) take a photo with Indonesian Ambassador to Vietnam Ibnu Hadi (fourth from left) and VOV officials
Signatories to the MoU were Nguyen The Ky, president of VOV, and Mohamad Rohanudi, president of RRI.
Addressing the ceremony, VOV President Nguyen The Ky emphasized that through the signing of the new MoU, both sides will be able to affirm and fully commit to the fine development of co-operation ties, thus helping to strengthen the friendship between both sides.
Ky went on to express his wish that the two national radio broadcasters will be proactive in working together and increasing regular exchanges as part of the MoU, contributing to enhancing mutual understanding between the people of the two countries.
In response, RRI President Ibnu Hadi briefly introduced his national radio broadcaster and stressed that the new MoU will be a key factor in promoting the Indonesian and Vietnamese languages in each respective country and other nations globally.
He also revealed that in 2021 RRI will launch a Vietnamese language program to serve Vietnamese expatriates living and working in Indonesia. Rohanudi added that the MoU will also create favorable conditions for officials, reporters, and editors of the two sides to exchange and learn from each other’s experiences.
At the signing ceremony, Indonesian ambassador to Vietnam Hadi expressed his belief the new MoU will not only help to connect the two national radio broadcasters, but also to enhance the mutual understanding between Indonesia and Vietnam.
The initial MoU between VOV and RRI was first signed 2014.
- VOV honoured with Labour Order on 75th founding anniversary
- China, EU affirm post-pandemic cooperation
- Top leader holds phone talks with Chinese counterpart
- Czech President lauds friendship with Vietnam
- Radio and TV Technology Show opens
- Venezuela-Vietnam Friendship Association debuts in Caracas
- 14th National Radio Festival opens
- EU To Strengthen Counter-Coronavirus Cooperation At Highest Level: Council President
- Vietnam, Egypt strive to move towards prosperity