The three-day festival, themed “Radio – Innovation and Diversity”, has drawn 62 radio and television stations, 16 affiliates of the Voice of Vietnam, the Military Broadcasting Center, and the Department of Communications of the Ministry of Public Security.
231 contest entries will compete for 20 gold, 53 silver, and 72 bronze prizes, 6 special prizes for ‘talented host’, and certificates of merit in six categories: news reports, interviews, thematic radio programs and talk shows, live broadcasts, radio programs in an ethnic minority language, and radio dramas.
Tran Minh Hung, VOV Vice President and chief festival organizer, said, “It’s the best time ever for radio staff to renovate their programs and improve their content, approach, presentation, and technology. This year’s theme “Radio – Innovation and Diversity” embodies the idea that the growth of radio, like any other sector, inevitably involves change.”
There will be a workshop on communication technology in the digital age, an online workshop on changing perceptions and social behavior through radio dramas, and an exhibition of radio technology.
- Radio and TV Technology Show opens
- Rehearsal held for opening ceremony of National Radio Festival
- VOV gears up for start of National Radio Festival 2020
- Vietnam, Indonesia boost broadcasting cooperation
- VOV honoured with Labour Order on 75th founding anniversary
- Vietnam, Egypt strive to move towards prosperity
- National history in its
- The Voice of Vietnam awarded Labor Order on its 75th anniversary
- Vietnam takes actions to block cash flow to inappropriate YouTube contents
- Ericsson and Singtel drive high-end 5G connectivity to benefit Singapore