Saigon–Hue Investment Joint Stock Company (SGH) is a member of Saigon Investment Corporation (SGI). Saigon Investment is among the top private corporations, carrying premium expertise in the development of industrial and hi-tech parks. It has over 20 projects nation-wide and is the leader in attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Vietnam.
As a member of SGI, SGH is currently the developer of Sai Gon – Chan May Industrial Park and Tariﬀ-Free Zone located in Chan May – Lang Co Economic Zone, Thua Thien Hue Province. Its investment capital exceeds $100 million USD.
Saigon–Chan May Industrial Park and Tariﬀ-Free Zone (IPTFZ) is strategically located near seaports, an international airport, Highway 1A, Trans-Asia highway AH1 and the East-West Economic Corridor. It is conveniently connected to the La Son – Tuy Loan and Da Nang – Quang Ngai highways and is situated between Da Nang and Hue City, the two major economic zones of the central Vietnam. It is thus extremely convenient for transportation, industrial development and promises significant ﬂow of FDI.
Inherited the proud experience and long-lasting history of Saigon Investment Corporation, SGH aims to develop the 659.06 hectare Saigon – Chan May IPTFZ into a modern and advanced industrial park containing a high-quality and complete infrastructure to best serve the business activities of secondary investors domestically and internationally. The Saigon – Chan May IPTFZ features an electricity network of 110KV. Also, the water supply and sewage systems are installed alongside local roads inside the park. The wide local roads are covered with bitumen, ready for heavy loads and container trucks. At Chan May Seaport, there is an additional fuel reserve with a capacity of 22,000 cubic meters.
Along with land leasing for your factory’s construction, SHG invests in complete work stations for rent while clients wait for construction to be completed.
1 Investors will enjoy the economic preferential treatments available at Chan May – Lang Co IPTFZ, including:
• A corporate income tax rate of 10 per cent for 15 years after generating revenue.
• Investors are exempted from corporate income tax in the frst 4 years and 50% deduction in the
next 9 years following the frst year of taxable revenue.
• The lease period is longer than most other industrial parks, lasting until 11 January 2078.
2 Excellent connections to strategic transportation routes: the IPTFZ is located right next to the Trans-Asia Highway AH1 (Highway 1A); on the border of Chan May Seaport; only 25 km away from Lien Chieu Seaport and 47 km from Tien Sa Seaport. It is only 39km from Da Nang and 59km from Hue. This location is extremely convenient for import-export and labor recruitment activities.
3 Thua Thien Hue Province oﬀers preferential treatment to investors, including a training support fee of 1 million VND per worker for any frms employing more than 200 employees. In addition, land is allocated to investors in order to construct social housing for workers without a land lease payment.
Source: Vietnam Business Forum
- Construction on LNG Chan May gas power project set to start early next year
- Quang Tri studies and plans an industrial park next to National Highway 1A
- Thua Thien Hue promotes investment attraction for sustainable development
- Cat Trinh Industrial Park 368 ha officially went to Bamboo Capital
- Dong Nai anticipates new investment waves
- The Prime Minister added 3 Hung Yen Industrial Zones in the total area of 567 ha to the plan
- Thua Thien Hue Economic and Industrial Zones Ready to Catch New Investment Wave
- PepsiCo Vietnam and partners launch initiative to increase awareness in plastic waste management
- More hi-tech factories begin construction in Da Nang
- Nghe An greenlights two FDI projects