The police said the 33-year-old woman’s torso was found on the net covering the skylight at the Hoang Anh Thanh Binh apartment complex in District 7, with her head lying around two meters away.
The cause of death is not known yet, they said.
People living in the third floor first saw her body.
Witnesses said there was blood on the walls and handrails on the sixth and seventh floors.
The deceased woman had lived with her family in an apartment on the 31st floor.
The police are investigating.
- Evacuation floor could see apartment prices soar
- Investigation launched as bodies found in Hanoi
- Hanoi old apartment buildings in danger of collapse
- Last illegal entrant from coronavirus-infected group found
- Pagoda crowns Saigon apartment building
- South Korean businessman kills compatriot over ‘money conflict’