Meanwhile Biden had about 71.9 million popular votes, which are 3.4 million votes higher than Trump’s 68.5 million votes.
Biden appears to be on track to win enough states to win the Presidency.
5 states have not announced vote results including Pennsylvania with 20 electoral votes, North Caroline 15 electoral votes, Georgia 16 electoral votes, Nevada 6 electoral votes, and Alaska 3. Nevada has stopped counting votes.
- US election 2020: Biden narrowly leads Trump
- Trump, Biden vie for battleground states, still early to call
- President Trump says he will leave White House if Biden wins Electoral College vote
- As Biden nears victory, Trump lashes out with fraud claims
- US presidential election: Joe Biden optimistic about election results
- US presidential election unresolved, race too close to call
- US Election 2020 Trump says he will leave office if Electoral College votes for Biden
- All US states verify presidential election results
- 2020 US presidential election updates
- Election 2020 in America