Two Vietnamese universities have won places among the QS Top 50 Under 50 2021, which ranks the world’s best universities which have been founded within the past 50 years.
Vietnam National University in Hanoi
The ranking was announced by Quacquarelli Symonds, an education organisation based in the UK,on June 24. Vietnam National University in Hanoi and Vietnam National University in Ho Chi Minh City are in the 101st to 150th group.
On June 10, the QS World 2020 that ranks 1,000 universities in the world was announced. Vietnam National University in Hanoi and Vietnam National University in Ho Chi Minh City are in the 801st to 1,000th group. This is the third consecutive year that the two universities were in the ranking.
The University of Economics HCM City was listed in top 25 universities worldwide in terms of knowledge transfer on the criterion of contribution to a lifetime career development by U-Mulitirank 2020. Other Asian universities are Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand and Al-Nisour University College in Iraq.
This is the fourth time that the University of Economics HCM City was included in this ranking.
U-Multirank is an independent ranking of universities worldwide with fundings from European Commission’s Erasmus+ programme. U-Multirank provides diversified reports and assessments of universities and orientations for students.
- Two Vietnamese universities win place among QS rankings
- Three Vietnamese universities find place in Asia’s top 500
- Vietnamese university makes it into list of leading institutions worldwide
- Three Vietnam candidates debut in Asian university ranking
- First Vietnamese university selected to world’s top 700
- A Hanoi university listed in QS world university rankings
- Three Vietnamese universities teach these five subjects best
- Vietnamese university among world’s best ‘Golden Age’ rankings 2020