Vietnam Runway Fashion Week 2020 opens
Vietnam Runway Fashion Week 2020 opens in HCMC.
Nearly 300 models, including Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 Nguyen Tran Khanh Van; Miss World Vietnam 2019 Luong Thuy Linh; the second runner-up of Miss World Vietnam 2019 Nguyen Tuong San; Miss Ao Dai Vietnam 2015 Tran Ngoc Lan Khue, together with leading models in the country of Ha Anh, Minh Trieu and others walked the catwalk and dressed in the clothing created by Vietnamese designers including Ha Linh Thu, Hoang Hai and Katy Nguyen.
Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 Nguyen Tran Khanh Van was chosen to open the Vietnam Runway Fashion Week under the theme “Forest”. The beauty queen will wear a creation of designer Hoang Hai and cast in a protagonist role of the Forest Goddess.
The next day will feature latest designs of Phan Anh Tuan, An ST, L’AMANT and Le Long Dung while designer Truong Thanh Long and HENRY KoF’s collection will close the fashion show on October 31.
In addition, the 12th season of Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020 also opened featuring latest fashion trends of 13 kids clothing brands, such as Vu Viet ha, Huu La La, Phuong Nguyen Silk, Sofia, Guon, Tutupetti, Dorii, Thai Nguyen, Kim Chi, Ada Anh Truong, students of universities of Ton Duc Thang and Hong Bang.
Fashion designers at the show
The collection themed “I dreamed a dream” by Hoang Hai
Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 Nguyen Tran Khanh Van wears a creation of designer Hoang Hai and cast in a protagonist role of the Forest Goddess.
Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 Nguyen Tran Khanh Van wears a creation of designer Hoang Hai
Miss Ao Dai Vietnam 2015 Tran Ngoc Lan Khue in a design by Hoang Hai
A design by Ha Linh Thu
The colection titled “The black rose” by Ha Linh Thu
Miss World Vietnam 2019 Luong Thuy Linh; the second runner-up of Miss World Vietnam 2019 Nguyen Tuong San
The collection called “Untamed” by Katy Nguyen
Model Ha Anh and Minh Trieu (L) in designs of Katy Nguyen
By Tieu Tan – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Latest fashion trends for child, adults to be presented in the end of October
- Beauty queens gather for fashion show by designer Hoang Hai
- VN Int’l Fashion Week opens in HCM City
- Phú Quốc to host “Fashion Voyage 3” show
- Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020 opens in HCMC on weekend
- Beauty queens set to participate in fashion show for children
- Catwalk shows to return for Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week in December
- Việt Nam International Fashion Festival 2020 showcases various art forms
- Vietnam forecasted to be in top five of Miss Universe
Yesterday, 14:27New concerns for stock market
Yesterday, 12:40Trade recovers strongly since reopening