Phu Yen JSC is owned by B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited and Truong Thanh Vietnam Group Joint Stock Company (TTVN).
The financing comprises a US$27.9 million loan funded by ADB, a US$148.8 million syndicated loan (B loan) funded by commercial banks with ADB as lender of record, and a US$9.3 million loan from Leading Asia’s Private Infrastructure Fund (LEAP). The syndicated loan is the first green B loan in Asia and the Pacific to be certified by the Climate Bonds Initiative, and one of the largest such loans yet mobilized in Vietnam.
L.A (Vietnam Business Forum)
- Phu Yen JSC wins $186-million loan from ADB to build solar power plant
- ADB, Phu Yen JSC sign Vietnam’s first certified green loan for 257 MW solar power plant
- ADB and Phu Yen sign Viet Nam’s first certified green loan for 257 MW solar power project
- ADB leads $186 million financing for the largest solar plant in Vietnam
- ADB, Phu Yen JSC sign Vietnam’s first certified green loan for 257 MW solar power project
- ADB backs $186 mln solar power plant in central Vietnam
- JICA-funded solar power project helps Vietnam advance low-carbon growth goal
- First Vietnamese company receives HSBC green loan
- AIIB approves 100-million-USD loan to VPBank