Hanoi will organise an exhibition on the city’s Covid-19 prevention and control process soon as part of activities to help promote the municipal tourism sector after the pandemic.
Hanoi authorities will launch a range of tourism promotion activities on June 26-28 at the Ly Thai To Flower Garden and the pedestrian area around Hoan Kiem Lake.
During the programme, around 50 booths of tour operators, hotels, airlines, travel associations in Hanoi will be displayed on Le Thach Street to introduce and sell Hanoi’s tourism services and products such as Tay Ho lotus tea, Trang Tien ice cream, Giang coffee and sweet lotus seed gruel.
A street festival with arts and cultural activities will be organised on June 27.
The city will hold an exhibition on its fight against Covid-19 at Ly Thai To Flower Garden. The event will bring visitors with heart-wrenching photos of Hanoi during the pandemic prevention such as charitable activities and doctors’ great efforts.
The number of tourists to Hanoi in May reached 258,000, including 12,000 foreigners, a sign of recovery after the social distancing period due to Covid-19.
Between January and May, Hanoi’s tourism sector earned over VND16.6 trillion (USD714.99 million), a deep reduction compared to the same period last year.
- Hanoi’s tourism promotion activities to be held
- Hanoi promotes destinations to attract visitors
- Hanoi holds diverse activities to promote domestic tourism
- Tourism exhibition promoting cultural heritages from across Vietnam held in Hanoi
- Lai Chau culinary, agricultural specialties on display in Hanoi
- Hanoi builds up image of safe destination for tourists
- Hanoi expands the pedestrian street space
- Cultural heritage and tourism festival to feature diverse activities
- Exhibition features national flowers of ASEAN countries in Hanoi