US Secretary of State to visit Vietnam
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh shakes hands with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo when Mr. Pompeo made an official visit to Vietnam in July 2018.
The visit, which will be made at the invitation of Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh, aims to promote the Vietnam-US bilateral relationship as the two countries mark the 25th anniversary of their diplomatic ties this year.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to visit Vietnam
- Mike Pompeo to visit Vietnam October 29-30
- US Secretary of State begins Vietnam visit
- UPDATE: Mike Pompeo makes surprise visit to Vietnam
- Mike Pompeo arrives in Hanoi for surprise visit
- Heavy downpour hits central region
- C.T Group to develop the most modern and creative social - housing project in HCMC
- Prime Minister receives US Secretary of State
- US Secretary of State Pompeo to visit Vietnam
- Pompeo to visit Indonesia