Typhoon Molave to reach Vietnamese coast at 10AM today
Satellite image shows storm Molave at 8AM today
International observatory stations also informed that Molave would make landfall between Quang Ngai and Quang Nam before weakening into a tropical depression. However, neighboring provinces will be significantly impacted by the supper storm. As of this morning, Quang Ngai, Binh Dinh, Quang Nam, Phu Yen, Binh Dinh provinces have braces for extreme rainfall and blustery winds from the worst tropical storm. Molave is expected to maintain its intensity of level 12 to 15 as it reaches the Vietnamese coast at 10 AM today.
At 8AM, the eye of Molave was at around 195 kilometers far from Da Nang, at 125 kilometers from Quang Nam Province, 112 kilometers from Binh Dinh Province and 190 kilometers from Phu Yen Province with a maximum wind speed of 25 kilometers an hour.
The Office of the Central Steering Committee for Natural Disaster Prevention and Control reported that big waves had yesterday swallowed two fishing boats carrying 26 fishermen. Until now, rescuers have not been able to get in touch with the fishermen.
By staff writer- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Storm Molave making landfall in provinces from Da Nang to Phu Yen
- Binh Dinh, Quang Ngai promptly deal with storm Molave
- New storm to make landfall in Central region
- Storm Molave hits the Central Coast
- Storm Molave, mightiest in 20 years, makes landfall over central Vietnam
- Storm Molave ravages central coastal provinces
- Typhoon Molave leaves 2 dead, heavy damage in Quang Ngai
- Storm Molave enters East Sea, heads for central Vietnam
- Central region students allowed to stay home as Storm Molave approaches
- Saudel weakens, new tropical storm heads to East Sea
Today, 01:11MNCs View CIIE as Launch Pad into Chinese Market
Today, 00:56Workplace Options Opens Service Center in Uruguay