Addressing the 19th Party Congress of Thanh Hoa province, Ms Ngan said Thanh Hoa province enjoys advantages for further development including a strategic location in terms of economics, national defense and security, rich natural resources, a large natural area, potential human resources, and recent impressive achievements.
Ngan said: “The province needs to allocate resources between regions promptly, increase links with urban areas in the northern and north-central region, combine traditional and modern aspects, be environmentally friendly, and promote innovation to boost economic growth. It’s important to strengthen cooperation with provinces in the north-central region and Hanoi to promote investment and trade, mobilize resources, attract high-quality human resources, focus on science research and technology transfer, and develop inter-provincial tours.”
Ms Ngan said Thanh Hoa needs to tap its potential and improve its business environment to become a hub for energy, processing, and manufacturing industries.
- Thanh Hoa province aims to become an energy industrial, manufacturing hub
- Phu Tho province urged to improve its business environment
- Vinh Phuc needs to maintain economic growth rate
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc participates in Nghe An province’s Party Congress
- Quang Ninh aims to make processing-manufacturing a key industrial sector
- National Assembly Chairwoman meets voters in Can Tho
- Quang Ninh aims for processing & manufacturing industry to be key pillar
- Hoa Binh woos RoK businesses
- Saigon Co.op asked to promote Party leadership role in trade activities