|In a park in Hanoi.|
This is 54 e consecutive day with no new case of intra-community transmission. However, according to experts, the risk of a resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic is still latent, so it is necessary to remain vigilant, as cold and dry winter conditions favor the transmission of the virus.
For example, Hanoi residents will be required to wear masks in public places and during gatherings, according to Municipal People's Committee vice-chairman Ngo Van Quy in a recent online meeting.
If the regulations are not enforced, the events must be canceled and people without a mask will not be allowed to enter the pedestrian streets of central Hanoi, added Ngo Van Quy.
He added that city agencies will have to keep spreading the message '' 5K '' of the Department of Health to protect people from the COVID-19 pandemic: Khau trang (Mask), Khu khuan (Disinfection), Khoang cach (Distance), Khong tu talp (Without gathering) and Khai bao y te (Medical declaration) to live safely with the epidemic.
In addition, authorities must sanction individuals who fail to comply with mask-wearing regulations, prepare materials for COVID-19 prevention and strictly control concentrated quarantine establishments, noted Ngo Van Quy.
Text and photo: Dan Thanh - Yen Anh /CVN
- Two hotel employees in Hanoi exposed to Covid-19 patient test negative
- Hanoi strictly handles illegal entries to prevent coronavirus intrusion
- Thirty consecutive days without intra-community transmission
- COVID-19: 35 consecutive days without any case of local transmission
- Hanoi: masking up in public area is compulsory
- No COVID-19 case recorded on November 14 morning