Pavements around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi will be paved with a high-quality natural stone.
Hanoi authorities have allowed Hoan Kiem District to carry out a project to replace pavements around Hoan Kiem Lake with the natural stone and consolidate the lake bank to mark the 1010th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi in October this year.
Pavements around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi will be paved with a high-quality natural stone
Under the district’s proposal, the project should be implemented both during the daytime and overnight to ensure the completion before the National Day in September.
Nguyen The Hung, vice chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee, agreed on the recommendation, asking to ensure the traffic order and environmental hygiene during the project implementation.
The non-slip natural stone originates from the southern central provinces of Binh Dinh and Phu Yen.
- Purple mop was in full bloom by Hoan Kiem Lake
- Colourful dragon festival livens up pedestrian streets around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi
- See Hoan Kiem lake sparkling, magical at night
- Hoan Kiem lake pedestrian space bustling with Dragon Dance Festival
- Japanese Prime Minister takes morning walk around Hoan Kiem lake
- The capital city celebrates 1010th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi
- Hanoi to resume public activities in Hoan Kiem pedestrian zone
- Hoan Kiem Lake shows off glamour during freshwater mangrove s fall foliage season
- Hanoi streets brilliantly decorated to celebrate 1010th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi