Sanofi Vietnam was named one of the 100 best places to work in Viet Nam by 2020 for the sixth consecutive year.— Photo courtesy of Sanofi
Sanofi Vietnam for the 6th consecutive time was named as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Viet Nam.
A ceremony to announce the survey results of the 100 best workplaces was held within the framework of the Vietnam Best Places To Work 2020 on Thursday in HCM.
This is the 6th consecutive year that Sanofi Vietnam has been named in the ranking of 100 best workplaces in Viet Nam.
Compared to the survey results of the previous year, Sanofi Vietnam made a strong breakthrough, particularly for its corporate culture of “Play To Win”.
With this, the company focuses on optimising the way businesses operate to create a working environment where each employee can create value through their work for the benefit of patients and local communities.
In the context of the Covid-19 pandemic, Sanofi Vietnam quickly introduced measures to change the ways of working (working from home, team meetings/meeting customers online) to support and ensure employees’ safety during the social distancing period.
In addition, the company regularly organizes internal bonding activities on online platforms to boost employees’ morale while working remotely, and also regularly carries out volunteer activities for the community. VNS
- For Sanofi, environmental protection is part of business
- Vinamilk tops 100 ‘Best Places to Work in Viet Nam’
- TPBank named among annual list of best workplaces in Asia
- Vietnam-based bank named among best companies to work for in Asia
- A Working Woman: Sanofi’s Penn Policarpio On Self Care, Community Health & Gender Representation
- Chubb Life Vietnam named among best companies to work for in Asia
- Vicostone listed in Top 50 best performing companies in local stock market
- Generali named “Top 100 Vietnam best places to work 2021”
- C.T. Group honoured as one of best companies to work for in Asia