Storm Saudel is approaching the mainland provinces from Nghe An to Quang Tri
Yesterday afternoon, the eye of Saudel was centered at around 360 kilometers far from the Paracel Islands with maximum winds of 100- 135 kilometers an hour.
In next 24-72 hours, the storm is expected to sustain winds of 100 to 135 kilometers per hour and move northeast and west-northwest of the Paracel Islands.
By Sunday afternoon, the eighth storm will weaken into tropical depression at the mainland provinces from Nghe An and Quang Tri.
According to Head of Weather Forecast Division, National Meteorological and Hydrological Forecasting Center Tran Quang Nang, one more tropical depression will ramp up the East Sea following storm Saudel.
By Van Phuc- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Tropical depression upgrades to new storm, Saudel
- Tropical depression develops into storm
- Tropical depression intensifies into storm Mekkhala
- Vietnam braces for Storm Saudel as central provinces incapacitated by floods
- Storm Saudel to enter East Sea, may head to central Vietnam
- Tropical Storm Saudel heading to Vietnam
- Storm Saudel gains strength, on course for flood-prone central Vietnam