About 120 businesses from Hanoi and other provinces are joining the Vietnamese Goods Fair 2020 as part of the capital’s efforts to stimulate consumption and promote the campaign “Vietnamese people buy Vietnamese goods”.
The fair, opened on October 22 showcases national goods which are popular with Vietnamese consumers in 2020 and will run until October 26.
Main products on display at the fair include home appliances, furniture, food, beverages, fashion, textiles, footwear, regional specialties, products developed under the OCOP (One Commune, One Province) program in the city and provinces across the country.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Ms. Tran Thi Phuong Lan, deputy director of Hanoi’s Department of Industry and Trade, said that the fair aims at supporting Vietnamese manufacturers of goods and providers of services to promote brands, seek business connections, develop markets and promote sales.
On the sidelines of the fair, a program was also launched to vote for Vietnamese products most preferred by consumers. In 2020 the program attracted 189 products from 103 companies and businesses to be voted via binhchonhangviet.com.vn and at trade promotion events, shopping malls and supermarkets in the city.
- Hanoi holds trade fair promoting Vietnamese goods
- OCOP products on display at Hanoi agriculture fair
- Hanoi launches Vietnamese Goods Week
- HCM City consumer fair attracts 230 firms
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- OCOP fair displaying local staples opens in Hanoi
- Fair on Thai products underway in Hai Phong
- Trade fair promotes southern region’s OCOP products