| Everything is under water.|
Photo: VNA /CVN
The ASEAN Coordinating Center for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA) has decided to send relief goods to Thua Thien-Hue and Quang provinces. Sorting. There are 500 home repair kits and 650 sets of kitchen utensils for each location.
These aid goods were transferred from the ASEAN warehouse in Malaysia and will be delivered to the cargo terminal at Da Nang Airport on Wednesday, October 21. Local authorities will endeavor to get them to the affected populations as quickly as possible.
The torrential rains following typhoons Linfa and Nangka, the 6 e and 7 e Typhoons hitting Vietnam this year have caused severe flooding on rivers in the Central region.
At 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 20 floods and floods from October 6 to 20 left 133 dead and missing, including 106 dead.
Almost 400 ha of rice fields and 7000 ha of market gardening were flooded. More than 685000 poultry died or were washed away. More than 163000 m of national roads and nearly 162000 m of local roads in the provinces of Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri have been flooded or deteriorated.
- Distribution of goods to affected populations
- 17 dead, 13 missing in central Vietnam floods
- Severe floods wreak havoc on central Vietnam
- South Korea provides $300000 for central Vietnam disaster relief
- 102 dead, 26 missing in floods, landslides in central Vietnam
- Storm Linfa leaves 17 dead and 13 missing at the Center
- The authorities mobilized to come to the aid of the victims of the floods
- Landslides leave seven dead, 46 others missing in Quang Nam
- Heavy rains and floods leave 48 dead, missing in central region