Part of the UNESCO-recognized Ha Long bay. (Photo: VNA)
Highlights include Quang Ninh Seafood Week, the Binh Lieu Gold Season Festival, Northeastern Ethnic Minority Culture Week, and the Quang Ninh Ao Dai Festival.
Visitors to the province dropped by half in the past 9 months to 5.8 million.
Quang Ninh is home to Ha Long bay, which was twice recognized by UNESCO.
- Quang Ninh hopes to welcome three million tourists in Q4
- Home to UNESCO-recognized heritage site Ha Long Bay reopens intra-provincial tourism
- Quang Ninh eyes 3 million visitors in Q4
- Quảng Ninh to reduce fees to tourist attractions by half in 2022
- Ha Long street festival features local cultural heritage
- Quang Ninh to develop night-time economy
- Debut winter festival in Ha Long lures thousands of visitors
- Quang Ninh province welcomes 1.2 million guests in one month
- AIPH approves int’l flower festival 2023 in Quang Binh