Catwalk shows to return for Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week in December
The four-day fashion show themed “Future is now” will present Vietnamese leading designers’ latest collections to buyers and the fashion media. The event influences trends for the current and upcoming seasons.
The event’s organizer will cast actors, models, and talent to work on the fashion show at Sofitel Saigon Plaza in HCMC’s District 1 on October 23.
The casting panel will include winners of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013 and 2015 Mau Thanh Thuy, and Huong Ly; the runner-up of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2017 Thuy Duong and the runner-up of The Face Vietnam 2018 Quynh Anh.
By Tieu Tan – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Vietnam Runway Fashion Week 2020 opens
- Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020 opens in HCMC on weekend
- Beauty queens set to participate in fashion show for children
- Latest fashion trends for child, adults to be presented in the end of October
- Beauty queens gather for fashion show by designer Hoang Hai
- Phú Quốc to host “Fashion Voyage 3” show
- VN Int’l Fashion Week 2021 is back
- Việt Nam International Fashion Festival 2020 showcases various art forms
- HCM City ready to host Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020
- Child models to strut their stuff in Hanoi
Today, 09:46Resuming direct flights between Hanoi and Beijing