The four-day fashion show themed “Future is now” will present Vietnamese leading designers’ latest collections to buyers and the fashion media. The event influences trends for the current and upcoming seasons.
The event’s organizer will cast actors, models, and talent to work on the fashion show at Sofitel Saigon Plaza in HCMC’s District 1 on October 23.
The casting panel will include winners of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013 and 2015 Mau Thanh Thuy, and Huong Ly; the runner-up of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2017 Thuy Duong and the runner-up of The Face Vietnam 2018 Quynh Anh.
By Tieu Tan – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020 opens in HCMC on weekend
- Beauty queens set to participate in fashion show for children
- Latest fashion trends for child, adults to be presented in the end of October
- Beauty queens gather for fashion show by designer Hoang Hai
- HCM City ready to host Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020
- Vietnam’s fashion designer to show off his sustainable clothes at London Fashion Week
- Vietnamese designer introduces new collection at London Fashion Week
- Vietnamese fashion conquers the world