Path map of storm Saudel
At 7 a.m this morning, the newly- formed storm hang out in the eastward of Philippines’ Luzon Island with wind speed of 60 to 75 kilometers an hour.
In next 24-48 hours, the storm system will rotate faster west- northwestward and westward respectively at a hourly-speed of 20 kilometers and the eye will churn in 350 kilometers far from east- southeastward of the Paracel Islands with sustained winds of 90-100 kilometers an hour.
By 7 a.m on October 23 Saudel is forecast to move westward toward the Paracel Islands with maximum winds of up to 115 kilometers an hour near the center.
Saudel became the eighth storm in the East Sea.
Source: NCHFM- Translated by Huyen Huong
- New tropical depression to churn East Sea
- Storm Saudel to enter East Sea, may head to central Vietnam
- Tropical Storm Saudel heading to Vietnam
- Storm Saudel weakens before landing in Vietnam
- Vietnam braces for Storm Saudel as central provinces incapacitated by floods
- New storm ramping up while typhoon Saudel starts to fall apart
- Storm Saudel hit the central provinces on October 25 - Le Courrier du VietNam
- Tropical depression intensifies into storm Mekkhala
- Tropical depression develops into storm