Huawei was honoured the 5G World 2020 ‘Best Edge Computing Technology’ Award. — VNS Photo
At the 2020 5G World Summit hosted by Informal Tech, Huawei Deterministic Networking Oriented 5G MEC Solution won the Best Edge Computing award, which the company said was a testament to Huawei as a recognised player in the industry when it comes to innovation in 5G edge computing technologies and commercial practices.
More and more applications in 5G have differentiated and deterministic requirements. To this end, Huawei introduces the 5GDN, offering customers a predictable and differentiated service experience through manageable, verifiable, and deterministic virtual private mobile networks.
The 5G MEC solution is the key to the 5GDN. It uses ultra-high-performance heterogeneous computing hardware to establish intelligent connections, so as to satisfy differentiated and deterministic requirements from vertical industries. Thanks to the MEC solution, carriers can provide a wide variety of new business at the network edge and steer digital transformation towards a new and exciting world.
Assessing the Vietnamese market, a representative of Huawei said their business in Viet Nam was still growing well. Viet Nam is a country with a large population and high ratio of young people. Moreover, Viet Nam is a developing country and is in the process of industrialisation and modernisation, making a need for technological infrastructure according to the representative. — VNS
- VNPT wins most awards at IT World Awards 2020
- UK lawmakers warns Huawei about being axed for colluding with Beijing
- Vietnam’s cloud computing market worth 133 million USD
- Sacombank wins International Innovation Award for digitisation
- Vietnam ready for new telecoms platform
- Angry birds 2 arrives on Appgallery
- Vietnamese tech firms export more 5G devices to the world
- Digitalization via domestic cloud computing platform promoted in Vietnam
- Vietnamese tech firms exporting more 5G devices to the world
- Vietnamese tech firms export more 5G devices