National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan meets visiting Japanese Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide in Hanoi on October 192020.
Vietnam’s legislature has made remarkable contributions to enhancing the Vietnam-Japan extensive strategic partnership for peace and prosperity in Asia, said National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan while meeting visiting Japanese Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide in Hanoi on Monday.
Madam Ngan asked Prime Minister Suga to continue creating favorable conditions for cultural exchanges, high-quality human resource development, and the livelihood of Vietnamese people in Japan.
Prime Minister Suga thanked the Vietnamese National Assembly for offering 20000 medical face masks to Japan and said he hopes both Vietnam and Japan will overcome the COVID-19 pandemic.
He emphasized that Japan supports Vietnam’s and ASEAN’s stances on maintaining peace, stability, security, safety and freedom of aviation and overflight in the East Sea (known internationally as the South China Sea) and peacefully settling disputes in accordance with international law.
- Vietnamese NA attaches importance to promoting extensive strategic partnership with Japan
- Japan announces Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide’s visit to Vietnam
- Vietnam looks forward to Japan PM Suga’s visit
- Japanese PM Suga arrives in Hanoi
- New Japanese PM Suga to arrive in Vietnam Sunday
- Japanese Prime Minister takes morning walk around Hoan Kiem lake
- PM Phuc hosts welcome ceremony for Japanese Suga Yoshihide
- Vietnam plays important role in Japan’s foreign policy toward ASEAN: Japanese official