The Vietnam Digital Communications Association (VDCA) organised a ceremony in Hanoi on October 18 to honour organisations and individuals that have gained achievements and made valuable contributions to the development of digital technologies, thus making important contributions to the digital transformation and national digital economic development.
Fifty-eight products, including entries from 27 tech companies and 31 State-owned enterprises in the field, were selected from 232 entries during the four months since the award was launched.
Entries in the outstanding digital services and solutions category are mostly in social media, mobile apps, e-commerce, e-payment, digital marketing, e-Government and smart urban development, and cyber-security and safety.
Meanwhile, the companies with excellent digital transformation operations are in the areas of finance, banking, insurance, education and training, health care, social welfare, trade, transportation, post, construction, and real estate.
In addition, State-owned enterprises that switched to a management environment based on digital platforms and units providing digital solutions in remote, mountainous, and disadvantaged areas were also honoured.
In particular, nine agencies and units of Vietnam Electricity (EVN) were honoured on this occasion.
The award aims to successfully realise the Politburo’s Resolution No.52 on policies and measures for active participation in the fourth Industrial Revolution and the National Digital Transformation Programme.
- Vietnam Digital Transformation Awards 2020 to honour 58 products
- “Make in Vietnam” digital technology product awards launched
- Vietnam prioritizes digital transformation
- Contest launched to seek digital transformation solutions
- 72 percent of entries to Viet Solutions 2020 contest from overseas
- Technology companies must lead Vietnam’s digital transformation: PM
- Vietnam urged to accelerate digital transformation
- National digital transformation program
- Vietnam to tighten cyber security for digital transformation, e-government