The visit is expected to boost bilateral cooperation for economic recovery after the COVID-19 pandemic, said the official.
The Japanese Prime Minister is expected to make his commitment to peace and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region and his support for the ASEAN Outlook on the Indo-Pacific, according to the official.
Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide and his spouse will visit
Vietnam and Indonesia from October 18 to 21.
During his Vietnam visit, the Prime Minister is expected to meet Vietnamese Party, State, Government and National Assembly leaders and deliver a speech to Vietnam-Japan University students.
- Vietnam plays an important role in Japan‚Äôs foreign policy regarding the ASEAN
- Japan announces Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide’s visit to Vietnam
- Japan PM confirms Vietnam visit, focusing on Indo-Pacific policy
- Vietnam looks forward to Japan PM Suga’s visit
- Japan promotes Indo-Pacific region cooperation
- Japan PM to visit Vietnam on Oct. 18-20
- New Japanese PM Suga to visit Vietnam first: foreign ministry
- Vietnam offers substantial benefits to Japanese investors: OERI expert
- Japan PM Suga’s Vietnam visit to deepen Extensive Strategic Partnership: Spox
- Japan PM accepts invitation to visit Vietnam