VCCI Chairman Vu Tien Loc, who is also Head of the National Start-up Programme Steering Committee, said the forum aims to form an ASEAN startup network, towards building ASEAN into a creative startup hub of Asia and the world. It is the time to share experience and enhance cooperation in building a startup ecosystem of ASEAN, and an ASEAN brand of innovative startups.
Pham Dinh Doan, Chairman of ASEAN Digital Startup Heritage Project STARS, said: “Businesses have applied digital technology in management, logistics, and marketing, but not in production. Businesses have proposed the government to have more support policies in which paperless business, financial support for digital technology application, and regulations on data management are expected to make big changes in digital transformation in Vietnam.”
VCCI introduced a report “Digital transformation: a solution for businesses to overcome the COVID-19 pandemic and develop” and an online catalog of digital technology solutions – Digital STARS showcase 2020.
- Hanoi to host ASEAN Business and Investment Summit 2020 in November
- HCMC perfects project ‘Supporting Innovative Startup Ecosystem 2021-2025’
- HCM City announces digital transformation programme
- Digital skills for teachers, students must be prioritised: Education minister
- Draft digital strategy: VN aims for 70000 digital businesses by 2025
- The first “Make in Vietnam digital technology product” awards launched
- Contest launched to seek digital transformation solutions
- National digital transformation program
- “Digital Transformation Day 2020” will take place next August