VCCI Chairman Vu Tien Loc, who is also Head of the National Start-up Programme Steering Committee, said the forum aims to form an ASEAN startup network, towards building ASEAN into a creative startup hub of Asia and the world. It is the time to share experience and enhance cooperation in building a startup ecosystem of ASEAN, and an ASEAN brand of innovative startups.
Pham Dinh Doan, Chairman of ASEAN Digital Startup Heritage Project STARS, said: “Businesses have applied digital technology in management, logistics, and marketing, but not in production. Businesses have proposed the government to have more support policies in which paperless business, financial support for digital technology application, and regulations on data management are expected to make big changes in digital transformation in Vietnam.”
VCCI introduced a report “Digital transformation: a solution for businesses to overcome the COVID-19 pandemic and develop” and an online catalog of digital technology solutions – Digital STARS showcase 2020.
- Various activities to be held for ASEAN businesses this year
- Hanoi to host ASEAN Business and Investment Summit 2020 in November
- ASEAN Digital Masterplan 2025 adopted
- HCMC perfects project ‘Supporting Innovative Startup Ecosystem 2021-2025’
- HCM City announces digital transformation programme
- REE and Zone Startups Vietnam team-up to foster innovation and support Vietnam Startup Ecosystem
- Vietnam aims for 100000 digital firms by 2030
- Vietnam seeks widespread digital transformation
- 2020 the dawn of national digital transformation: Insiders