Hanoi Gift Show 2020 which runs from October 15 to 18 in Hanoi, is expected to boost sales of artisanal products.
The event draws the participation of 250 exhibitors from more than 30 provinces and cities in Vietnam and some countries who display their products at 450 booths.
It is an opportunity for local enterprises and handicraft producers to show the creativity and talent of artisans. It will also facilitate business matching, especially find foreign central buyers for Vietnamese handicrafts.
In order to facilitate business matching and ensure safety in the time of pandemic, business exchanges will be conducted online.
Through the fair, local consumers will have opportunities to purchase high quality and genuine handicraft products.
Hanoi Gift Show is an event that demonstrates the efforts and commitments of Hanoi city in creating an environment and a foundation for the rapid and sustainable development of the business community, said Nguyen Thanh Hai, deputy director of the municipal Department of Industry and Trade.
It is also part of a series of international handicraft fairs every October in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Hanoi Gift Show 2020 to have 400 display booths
- Hanoi Gift Show 2020 to open in October
- Hanoi Gift Show 2020 expected to attract over 10,000 local and foreign visitors
- Hanoi Gift Show 2020 attracts visitors with handicraft products
- Hà Nội Gift Show 2020 to open in October
- Hanoi Gift Show 2020 to get underway on October 15
- Hanoi Gift Show 2020 to feature 400 pavilions
- Up to 400 pavilions featured at Hanoi Gift Show 2020
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair to boost sales of Vietnamese products in AEON network