Illustrative photo from the Ministry of Health
Total infections now stand at 1124 after 2 imported cases were added Thursday night, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
1030 COVID-19 patients in Vietnam have recovered and 35 have died.
- Vietnam enters 71st day without COVID-19 local transmissions
- Vietnam enters 44th day without COVID-19 infection in community
- Vietnam confirms two more imported Covid-19 patients, total rises to 1124
- Vietnam enters 47th day with no COVID-19 community transmissions
- Two imported cases of COVID-19 reported on October 15
- Vietnam enters 82nd straight day without new COVID-19 infections in community
- No new community COVID-19 infections reported for 61 days
- Vietnam enters 49th day without COVID-19 cases in community
- Vietnam enters 45th straight day without locally-transmitted COVID-19 cases