Rescue workers have found the body of one more worker at the site of Rao Trang 3 hydropower plant landslide in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue.
The body of the male worker was discovered this morning, October 16 and was among the 16 missing workers at the hydropower plant in Phong Dien District.
The landslide at Rao Trang 3 hydropower plant.
The victim is being identified before being released to his family.
At present, up to 15 workers at Rao Trang 3 hydropower plant have been still unaccounted for. The rescue work is still underway at the site.
By Thursday evening, all of 13 members from a rescue team assigned to search the missing workers at Rao Trang 3 hydropower plant were found dead at the Song Bo forest rangers’ office where they took a rest. They were killed by a landslide on Monday midnight.
Hundreds of people were dispatched to search for the missing.
- 15 people still missing after landslide at Vietnam hydropower plant
- Another worker of hydropower plant landslide confirmed dead, 15 still missing
- 13 members of landslide rescue party unaccounted for
- No rescue attempt spared at Vietnam hydropower plant landslide
- Two helicopters mobilised to rescue victims in landslide in Thua Thien Hue
- 13 bodies found in Thua Thien-Hue landslide
- Landslide disaster: Rescue workers search for 17 in debris in central Vietnam
- Nineteen victims of the Rào Trang hydropower plant 3 hospitalized
- Bodies of 12 rescue team members retrieved from landslide rubble
- Bodies of 13 rescue team members retrieved from landslide rubble