| Body temperature control at Thanh Nhàn hospital in Hanoi.|
Photo: VNA /CVN
Currently, more than 1400 hospitals comply with health and safety criteria relating to the fight against the spread of the coronavirus. But there are still more than 35000 establishments such as polyclinics, specialized clinics, traditional medicine clinics and doctor's offices, the attendance of which presents risks, hence the need to set up strict criteria.
The participants at the Wednesday October 14 meeting therefore defined 11 criteria to be observed in the work of prevention and control of infections in overcrowded areas, but also in the management of the risks associated with the patient, his family and the medical staff. These criteria all relate to the five anti-epidemic principles decreed by the Minister of Health: prevent, detect, isolate, eradicate and treat.
VOV /VNA /CVN
- COVID-19 safety criteria established for Vietnam’s hospitals
- Sharing experiences in the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic
- Deputy Health Minister: anti-body testing to discover infections
- 3 hospitals in Hanoi suspended for failing to comply with anti-pandemic protocols
- All entrants to Vietnam must be tested
- 79 percent hospitals meet safety requirements against Covid-19
- HCMC: Nine hospitals to treat patients in quarantine
- HCM City steps up surveillance of COVID-19 transmission sources
- Deputy PM chairs teleconference on COVID-19 fight in new situation